Mlp riding mint

Went for a cold mid morning shred session. We were pleasantly surprised to see lots of riders and hikers there. Trail is completely blown off and riding like a pump track. Ground is hard and tacky. Even got to hit the newest features. Dave, Mike, and Rich built a tabletop into a double with a berm landing. Then a couple berms into pump rollers. Really enjoyed hitting it a couple times. Awesome to see more technicality and flow being added to certain trails. Go get some…NBC out!

Went for a spin on Sunday with my friend Dave. Place was packed and unfortunately social distancing was not being followed…the worse group was a bunch of retirees drinking beers just hanging out…oh well if people aren’t concerned about thier safety…I guess I shouldn’t be. There was new additions of berms and jumps in some sections…lots of fun!!! On the other hand father time has caught up with this trail and really blown out. Most of the features need to be rebuilt or add some clay…the trail itself has eroded greatly and is starting to resemble Stillwell like conditions. I hope this damage can be reversd before it becomes too late. Otherwise a great day to be out and riding!!!

Custom wheelsets…nothing better!!!

Doing a manny into berm…

My friend Dave sending the double…